At Lumenus, families have the opportunity to purchase behaviour therapy based on the principles of Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA). All behaviour therapy programs are supervised by a Board-Certified Behaviour Therapist (BCBA), as required by the Ontario Autism Program (OAP). Our staff are trained and skilled in providing effective, client-centered, long-lasting and impactful services.
For information on specific programs and services, please review our Comprehensive Program Guide.
What to expect:
Families who express an interest in a Fee for Service program can expect the following next steps to determine program eligibility:
- Completion of an initial intake assessment over the phone which will include a parent/caregiver report of their child/youth’s skills, needs and behaviours.
- In-person or virtual observation of the child/youth with members of the Autism Fee for Service team.
- If the family chooses to proceed with the registration, an additional appointment will be arranged to review the agency’s policies, guidelines, and to sign contracts and process payment.
NOW OPEN FOR REGISTRATION! Our summer services run from July 4- September 23 2022 and include:
- ABA Therapy for Individuals (1:1) – 12 weeks.
- Group Readiness (3:2) – 12 weeks.
- Skills for Life (4:1) – 2 week long, 5 half days/week camp style programs. Each two week program focuses on social skills, self-regulation or communication. We will also have a week long back to school booster session prior to school starting in the fall.
- Animation Coding Camp (4:1) – 2 week long, 5 half days/week camp style programs. Join our exciting new venture in collaboration with McMaster University as we bring the best of coding and behaviour therapy together!
COMING SOON! Our fall services will run from October 3- December 24 2022. Stay tuned for more information.
For more information on what we have available in the summer please join us at a 1 hour virtual information session. Click on the calendar below to register. We look forward to seeing you!
We invite you to call or email us at 416-744-7650 ext. 4262 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have or for assistance in selecting and registering for specific programs. We are here to help!
For more information, please fill out the form below.