Our Youth Wellness Hub, one of 10 throughout the province, offers integrated youth, mental health and substance use services for young people aged 12 – 26. These services are free, no health card is required.
Mental health and substance use services are integrated with a range of other youth services. The goal is to provide the right service at the right time. Most youth begin with either a walk in session or drop in to The Studio, our youth driven drop in.
The following services are part of our youth wellness hub:
- Mental health and substance use counselling (walk in, brief, ongoing and 2SLGBTQ+ specific therapist)
- Primary care (Nurse Practitioner)
- Peer Support Groups for mental health and substance use
- Care navigation
- DBT skills group
- Parent skills group
- Psychiatric consultation
- The Studio, a youth drop-in centre with groups, workshops and special events
- Employment and Housing support
- 2SLGBTQ+ programming
- Programming for Black Youth
- Support in navigating to other services as needed
ADDITIONAL ACCESS INFORMATION:
Services can be accessed by coming to the hub for a walk-in session or dropping in to The Studio. As of March 14th, walk-in sessions will be available both in person and virtual Tuesday to Friday.
- Monday: 10am – 2pm
- Tuesday: 2pm – 6pm
- Wednesday: 3pm – 8pm (3pm-6pm on Nov. 30)
- Thursday: 2pm – 6pm
- Friday: 10am – 2pm
*Please note phones open 30 minutes prior to service start times. Check The Studio schedule for the hours they are open.
- Vibrant Healthcare Alliance
- Sunnybrook Hospital
For more information, please call 416-482-0081 (press 5) or fill out the form below.
40 Orchard View Blvd. Street level